Sunday Nursery Caregiver
Application deadline November 19, 2018
December 1st, 2018 expected start date.
Minimum Qualifications Required for the Position
• Emergency Child Care First Aid course
• Canadian Red Cross Babysitter course
• 2 + years’ experience caring for children ages 0-2 years
• 16 + years
• Police Clearance (including vulnerable sector)
• Provide safe and loving care for toddlers ranging from 0 – 2 years old.
• Be present on Sunday mornings between 10 AM and 12 noon.
• Sanitize and sort toys regularly to provide clean, fun and safe environment
• Diapering as required
• Communicate with parents any concerns
• Provide faith-based learning as developmentally appropriate (reading, singing, etc.)
The caregiver will report to the Congregational Life Committee regarding any needs of the nursery space that may arise (including toys, books, furnishings, etc.). And the caregiver will be accountable to the Ministry and Personnel Committee with regards to wages, contract, and reviews.
Salary and Benefits
• $15 per hour (two hours per Sunday)
• Contract position paid monthly
Submit resumes to: